former Judge Mary Hamm cheatsformer Judge Mary E. Hamm cheater

Saturday, October 9, 2010

Sad news , but appealing

A quick update for anyone following along.

To my surprise, the federal judge handling this matter with Judge Mary E. Hamm suddenly dismissed all the charges against Judges Hamm and Markham, Cindi Runner, the clerk and the Yavapai County Supervisors WITH PREJUDICE. He wouldn't even let me amend the complaint, which is highly unusual. (It turns out that Yavapai County never answered the complaint and I had filed an entry of default and default judgment.)

My guess is this case is too politically incorrect because the judge's reasons for dismissing are pretty lame.

So it looks like I'm headed for an appeal with the Ninth Circuit. I have the legal arguments and case law, but I sure could use help / advice about pushing paper through the appelate system. Please, if you're a lawyer who cares about the integrity of the judiciary, please contact me. As always, you can leave an anonymous comment either here (which may get blocked). So leave one also at reportjudgemaryhamm.blog.com

The case on PACER is 10-CV-8049. Some documents are available for free via the Capturethelaw browser plug in.

No comments: