former Judge Mary Hamm cheatsformer Judge Mary E. Hamm cheater

Friday, April 9, 2010

Clercial Error

Well, here it is, one year after my trial, where, as documented in this blog. Judge Hamm engaged in, if not suborned, ex parte communication with the Plaintiff and caused a clerk (or clerks) to tamper with a court file, a Class 6 Felony.

I suspect Judge Arther Markham is also involved in this, based on the Plaintiff's latest statement. And I suspect Cynthia Runner, a clerk in the Prescott Consolidated Court did the deed. She was really, REALLY watching intently as my witnesses and I examined the court file. (Can someone tell me if she's a member of the First Baptist Church of Prescott? That would explain a lot. Please leave a comment if you know. You can remain anonymous.)

So now I'm looking for one righteous clerk. This post is directed at you.

Look, I know you all (clerks) know the scuttlebutt. I heard you all whispering about me when I examined the court file the first time. And it appears one of you called Judge Hamm in when I inspected the court file the second time.

I suspect you know who tampered with the court file. Someone had to tell someone else not to scan the four ex parte records into the Superior Court's electronic record. That must have raised some questions and started you all talking.

I could quote you your Ethics Rules, which require you to report criminal activity. But really, this has to come from the heart.

But to whom do you report?

Well, you could go to your boss, Mr. Rolf Eckel. (Is he still the boss there?) He seems like a good guy but 1) if he were a good guy, he would have reported this long ago, as I assume he knows what you know. 2) If he did report, he would have reported to Judge Markham, the Presiding Judge, who has oversight over clerks. But if Judge Markham is in on this, he's not going to do anything.

You could take a giant step and go over a few heads by going to Presiding Judge Brutinel. But I suspect he's in on this too. So that won't do any good either.

I'll report on this soon, but I've gone to Sheila Polk about the felony crime, but she's not interested in doing anything. I've gone to Terry Goddard who's not interested either.

So who's left? I've exhausted the State authorities. So may I suggest that you call the FBI's and Department of Justice's Civil Rights Division in Phoenix? Tell them you're a court clerk and tell them what you know. That you have information about a felony and you've seen the court conspire to deprive me of my civil rights. Ask them about "Whistle Blower Status," for you'll surely be fired for telling the truth if you testify, as was the clerk who reported a judge who was using sex toys under the bench.

Isn't it a shame you're punished for doing good, for reporting evil people? Welcome to my world.

Still, if you're righteous, you have to do the right thing. Often that calls for sacrifice.

I suggest contacting an attorney too, although they're not going to know who you should report to. Attorneys are usually reactive, not proactive. In any event, don't contact any attorney in Yavapai County. Even if they wanted to help you, they're job is too tied in to the power structure there. I don't think the ACLU is going to help you (they haven't helped me) . . . maybe the attorneys at the Goldwater Institute or the Institute for Justice, or even Judicial Watch could help.

Lastly, if you do the right thing, please leave me a comment, telling me what you know and to whom you reported. A tracking / case number if applicable so I can follow from a distance.

I could try to give you all sorts of reasons for choosing the right. . . if you speak up for me, who will speak up for you when your time comes, etc. But again, doing right has to come from a right heart.

And Cindi? If you're reading this and you did it and you're really a Christian, you have only one choice. You have to confess your sin.

No comments: